[mythtv] DVB: Heads up! PS format deprecated - TS now used bydefault

frosts1 at hotkey.net.au frosts1 at hotkey.net.au
Sat Oct 8 06:14:49 UTC 2005

Quoting Jesper Sörensen:

> If this change causes problems for anyone you need to file a bug report
> about it so we can get it fixed.

This change broke my ability to archive recordings to DVD using nuv2disc
(http://extras.mythtvtalk.com/).

The TS format files are not recognised by tcprobe and replex does not seem to
process them correctly either. I know this is not the problem of mythtv but
rather the tools used to create DVDs. Removing PS from mythtv altogether however
will prevent me from creating DVD (which I can do now no problems).