iPod and generic music player support (was: Re: [mythtv] Fwd: New MythMusic Theme - 4 bins)

Brian C. Huffman huffman at graze.net
Fri Oct 7 17:48:17 UTC 2005

I haven't looked...I wonder how many glib functions are actually in
there.  This project (the libgpod) is only about a month old.  There
might be flexibility in getting the developers to cut out more of the
"non-ipod" related functionality and keep that in the gtkpod app.  No
idea...just a thought.

Someone might want to join the gtkpod-devel list at sourceforge and see
what's going on there.  I took a brief look and someone else is
discussing requirements and mentioning collaborating w/ "GPod.framework"
for MAC?  I don't know much about that, but the point is there may be
room for influence before things get too set in stone.

-b