[mythtv] 2 bugs in mythtv 0.18.1

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Oct 7 01:10:04 UTC 2005

[snip]
> If somebody have any use of this I have patched (by hand) mythmusic
> with mythFM (the latest mythFM patch is against mythtv 0.18).
> I don't know how to provide it but I can upload a svn diff output.

Create a ticket on http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/ saying what you have done,
once the ticket has been created you can go back to it and upload the
patch file to be attached to it. Might be worth making entries for the
other problems you have found (since you have obviously already tried
latest SVN). That way the bug report doesn't get lost in the noise.

I'm certainly interested in the mythfm patch as I've failed miserably to
get pvr-150mce radio to run via myth although the ivtv utils drive it OK.
If you don't want to put it onto trac then I'd appreciate a copy by email.

Does your patch still require that fake track details be entered and then
'scan for new music' to enter them into the music database? If so, please
provide more details (and examples) than the original mythfm patch as I
could never get that to work!! (assuming that is how it was supposed to
work).

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks