[mythtv] Development task list:

David Blain MythTv at TheBlains.net
Thu Oct 6 18:37:28 UTC 2005

Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> Were you able to use any of the stuff at cybergarage?
> http://www.cybergarage.org/net/index.html

I decided early on that I wanted this to be a learning experience, so I am
writing it all from scratch.  I am making good progress on the various
underlying protocols (SSDP, GENA, HTTPU...), and feel confident that I will
be able to deliver a complete and robust implementation.

When I originally looked into various libraries, I was put off by most of
the licensing issues and having another dependency to stay in sync with.

If I run into issues that I feel I can't/don't want to resolve, then I may
look into CyberGarage as a possible solution.

David.