[mythtv] DVB/DAB/FM Radio Plugin (was EIT Broken)

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 13:57:29 UTC 2005

On Mon 3 October 2005 14:01, Tom Hughes wrote:
> Why does everybody always want to do this in a plugin?

I'd eventually want to see this as a core function but I very much doubt that
Issac would let any new, unproven, coders loose on the main code.

This isn't an idea which can be added patch by patch, it needs to be developed
as a complete unit. So either we get Isaac and some other current developers
on-board or we create a plug-in with the future aim of merging it into Myth.
--
Stuart Morgan