[mythtv] Debian apt packages

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Wed Nov 30 09:57:15 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 07:39 -0700, Robert LeBlanc wrote:
> I have been waiting to hear from Issac before perusing the project. I
> would like to have the full backing from him before starting.

I'd suggest you just start -- he's unlikely to object (why would he?)
and I suspect you could be waiting a long time if you want him to put
some sort of official stamp on it (especially before anything has been
done) ;-)...

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Witchcraft - Wooden Cross (I Can't Wake The Dead)

 be vewwy vewwy qwuiet .. I'm huntin wuntime ewwos