[mythtv] Enhanced OSD functionality in tv_play

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Wed Nov 30 07:59:24 EST 2005

Bryan Mayland wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 22:36 -0500, Bryan Mayland wrote:
>

>> The main change I'm proposing is a small and large program info OSD.
>> Pressing info displays the small if it is available, pressing again
>> displays the large, pressing again hides all info.  If either are
>> missing it is skipped.  Here is some pseudocode which sums up all the
>> state changes:
>>

> I've submitted half of this patch to trac as #731.  This does the
> programinfo portions.
And since there's no way to test my small/large info OSD, I've added a
program_info_small to my SimpleGray-OSD.  This also adds the settings
and basedialog OSDs.  Still missing is notify, callerid, and edit.
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/simplegray-small.jpg
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/simplegray-large.jpg
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/simplegray-status.jpg

http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/SimpleGray-OSD-0.3.tar.bz2