[mythtv] MuthMusic player

Sjoerd Tromp valkjes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:36:05 EST 2005

I encoutered the same problem, and have been in search for
a while. The only thing I found out, is that it isn't in the libmad
library, madplayer works perfectly, and that the one channel,
halve speed thing, is when the mp3 is joint stereo.

I think that mythmusic doesn't recognize joint stereo encoded
mp3's and tries to play them as normal stereo encoded mp3's.

with kind regards,

Sjoerd Tromp