[mythtv] Issues with recorded shows after LiveTV with SVN 8049

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 01:38:38 EST 2005

While watching LiveTV and a scheduled recording comes on, if the
default 'Record and watch (paraphased)' is chosen (haven't tried with
the others), the new recording starts, and I'm able to see it,
however, if I then get out of LiveTV and go to Watch Recordings, the
show is listed but it is a 0 byte file.  Scheduled recordings after
that are again fine.

I'm not sure if this is related to Trac 726, the results seem
different, though they both happen under the same circumstances.  I
realize the LiveTV functionality isn't complete yet, so I wasn't sure
if it should be put into Trac, added under 726 or held until LiveTV is
considered 'complete'.

Thanks,
Bob C