[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7983 by danielk

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:09:32 EST 2005

I'm still puzzled by this.  The editarrows are being positioned and scaled
differently from the bar with colored cut indicators.  On my screen, the
colored indicators are correct (the whole program fits on screen), while the
editarrows are above and shifted to the right.  This happens no matter what
the aspect ratio of the program being shown.

Is there any further information I can offer?  Is anyone else seeing this?
Otherwise, for usability, I'll just disable display of the editarrows on my
setup.

Thanks.
--Wendy

--