[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r8066 - in trunk/mythtv/themes by paulh

Oscar Carlsson webmaster at trekotor.se
Mon Nov 28 10:21:58 EST 2005

mån 2005-11-28 klockan 14:38 +0000 skrev mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org:
>       Author: paulh
>         Date: 2005-11-28 14:38:48 +0000 (Mon, 28 Nov 2005)
> New Revision: 8066
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/8066
>
> Modified:
>
>    trunk/mythtv/themes/G.A.N.T./ui.xml
>    trunk/mythtv/themes/blue/ui.xml
>
> Log:
>
> bjm didn't like my buttons either :(
>
> Use the existing buttons in the blue and G.A.N.T themes on
> the program details screen.

Haven't looked at this yet, but I was going to remove that button from
GANT anyway as well ;) Need something that fits _everywhere_, not just
one screen.

But, couldn't we remove this button all together instead, and add "U"
also close the screen so that you can toggle it up and down with the
same button? Anyone using Myth will be familiar with how to close the
screen, don't you think?

/Oscar