[mythtv] Autoexpire doesn't remove LiveTV files

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Wed Nov 23 12:36:51 EST 2005

> I'm updating on a daily basis, so the revision I'm using now is now ~ 8000.

Can you re-update and run mythbackend with "-v important,file" and see what it
prints out as it goes through expire list in SendDeleteMessages?  That may help me
figure out what's going on.  I just added some more debugging to SVN to help
with this.

> Does a manual switch from LiveTV to another recording group on a
> specific recording reset the high autoexpire value as well?

Does now as of SVN HEAD 2-3 minutes ago, and if you move something back to
"LiveTV", the value get's set high again.

--
Chris