[mythtv] MythTV demo

Andrew Wilson migmog at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 10:13:54 EST 2005

In general, it's very dangerous to use bleeding edge code in
demonstrations. A certain B Gates had his shiny new windows XP blue
screen on him during a demo I seem to remember.

If I were you, I'd stick to the lastest stable release, and perhaps
put together a list of features that are 'just around the corner'.
While DVB has been improved radically since 18.1, it is still fully
functional in the stable version. Be aware that the database is not
backwards compatible, ie if you try out a later version, you can't go
back to an earlier version using the same database. If you are going
to try this, best back up the DB first.

good luck with the talk!
Andrew