[mythtv] Project Grayhem (new mythtv theme)

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Nov 23 09:25:18 EST 2005

> all the information on the bottom of the screen I might have wanted to
> pause to read to begin with.  I may consider doing a separate version

 Personally I agree about not liking the long bar display (except in edit mode)
but if you want to see what is under the pause while paused just hit ESC once.

 When the OSD is displayed ESC causes it to disappear immediately both when
Paused and when waiting for it to fade out.  Hit it twice though
and you could get kicked out back to the menu :)