[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7983 by danielk

Wendy Seltzer wseltzer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:17:12 EST 2005

On 11/22/05, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:

>       Author: danielk
>         Date: 2005-11-22 15:07:04 +0000 (Tue, 22 Nov 2005)
> New Revision: 7983
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7983
>

> Closes #667. By applying modified patch.
>
> This doesn't actually fix the OSD font size in the letterbox modes
> as stated in the ticket summary.
>
> But what it does do is keep the aspect ratio of the fonts correct.

It also interferes with the edit screen's cut marks.  (Viewing recorded
program, hit 'E' and 'Z' to bring in some commercial marks).  The cut marks
( -| and |- ) now appear raised above the bar, and stretched to the right so
they don't align with the colored "cut" indicators.

This happens with any of the OSD themes I tried, including defaultosd.

Viewing a 4:3 program on a 4:3 TV, using Xinerama screens.

Thanks,
--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer