[mythtv] New MPEG2 commercial-cut code ready for testing

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Mon Nov 21 18:29:26 EST 2005

On 11/21/05, Tom Lichti wrote:
> Just tried this, and now it gets about 60% through my 'stream of death'
> before it fails with a deadlock.

Are you getting the 'Deadlock detected' message, and then a
termination?  I could try to debug this if you were to run using '-d
65535' and zip up and send me the entire log.

Ideally, there shouldn't be any conditions in which those failures
occur, as it should be possible to work on any stream that myth can
play.  In reality, that probably isn't so easy, but I'm still
interested in the cases it doesn't work.

.Geoff