[mythtv] New MPEG2 commercial-cut code ready for testing

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Mon Nov 21 16:05:11 EST 2005

On 11/21/05, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:

> Why not try to find the filename by looking at the basename field in the
> recorded table?
I didn't say you can't, but 'don't want to'.  If you want to use the
db, then use the right commands.  There is no reason to support a
reverse lookup.  mythtranscode is not meant to be used on the command
line, except by people who know what they are doing.  And i need the
capability to use it without the db.

The interface could certainly be cleaned up to make everyone happy,
but I think the ROI is very low.  Better to spend my time fixing bugs
and adding features.

.Geoff