[mythtv] New theme - Project Grayhem

Bryan Mayland bmayland at leoninedev.com
Mon Nov 21 07:59:57 EST 2005

Adam Egger wrote:
>>> You can get it from
>>> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/justin.hornsby2/mythtv/ProjectGrayhem.tar.bz2
>>>

> Could you please make some screenshots? It's then much easier to
> decide to install something new.

    Pretty cool.  I really like Project Mayhem III but didn't know how
well it would port over to myth.  Looks pretty good!
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/grayhem.1jpg
http://capnbry.net/~bmayland/fi/pvr150/grayhem.2jpg

Seconding the OSD request.  I'd love a simple semi-transparent black bar
that goes edge to edge.  Program info could just be differentiated by
font/color rather than dividing the osd into smaller boxes.  Not sure
how to do the progress bar ("hh:nn behind") osd though.