[mythtv] Bugs, Thinks that should be fixed.

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Sun Nov 20 16:22:02 EST 2005

I start here I thread to post some thinks wich i think should be fixed:

Mythbrowser - After Browsing a website and closing mythbrowser via esc, mythbookmark (and mythtv) does not respond to any keyboard clicks (maybe myth doesn't get the focus after running mythbrowser???)(i have a system without a window manager, i start mythfrontend directly via xinit, so maybe this problem occurs only without a window manager)

Mythmusic - we should increase the loading speed, if you have a huge music database. Maybe myth could load the last playlist and start playing before loading the database, and the track selection should be able before the whole database is loaded.

Mythbrowser - We should add a handy like input in textfields (like in the search dialog for the recordings) (possible??)

Mythgame - We should implement a rom search (i'm working on this)

MythTV - Live TV channel switching speed is extremly slow (i think the time a channel change needs is extremly slow, on my computer over 10 seconds, is this normal??)