[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r7907 - in trunk/mythtv by danielk

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Sat Nov 19 02:06:14 EST 2005

On Thursday 17 November 2005 08:09 pm, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> This changes chanid in programinfo from a string to a uint.
>
> >From the number of files touched it looks like a ridiculously large
>
> commit, but I just wanted to to fix the params on one method when
> fixing #664 and realized it would save a lot of trouble in the future
> if we just changed this to a uint in programinfo instead of converting
> this integer to and from a string all over the place.

Also, there's _lots_ of stuff broken by this - places where it's doing stuff
like:

title + ":" + chanid + ":" + startts.toString(Qt::ISODate);

I'm just going to revert this, since I don't want to go through every single
place that uses the chanid and make sure it's treating it correctly.  That's
a huge amount of code to audit.

Isaac