[mythtv] Licensing issues

Paul Huff pc.huff at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:06:26 EST 2005

Ok, thats a lot of info but exactly what I was wanting. As far as any issues
or things MythTV can't do, I was planning on figuring out and coding it up.
This isn't a short term quick-fix type thing, I plan on taking my time..it's
more of a hobby that could make an extra buck. I don't even have time to do
this right now, I'm the lead developer for a small company and I'm just
barely staying afloat in all of my work.

Also, I'm not talking about a full commercial business, just something on
the side where I would build a system exactly how all of you do and install
it for someone. They just pay me for parts time and effort. I doubt I'd do
more than 25 in a year(or even close to that many) and I'm sure Myth enlists
far more new users in a year. Not a primary income thing, just a
support-some-bad-habits thing. lol Thanks for the replies.

Paul