[mythtv] SVN Branching

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Nov 17 10:11:02 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 14:20 +0000, Adrian Wilkins wrote:
> Can I ask, without rudeness, if Isaac considered using a branch to do
> the gargantuan overhaul of LiveTV that continues to progress?
In retrospect it might have made sense to make a branch.

I didn't think the change would take so long to stabilize and
I'm don't think Issac though it would take so long either.

We did know it would be a pervasive change of the type that
is difficult to merge back into the trunk, so that was a
major influence to the decision.

-- Daniel