[mythtv] MythGame new RomDB commit

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Wed Nov 16 17:49:57 EST 2005

> Unfortunately i can not get the new RomDB to work for me. I have a
> ton of roms and only a very few get recognized and even then with
> mixed results. Has anyone else had success with it?

 If you are using primarily MAME roms you will have issues when
the ZIP files contains more than 1 binfile.  I'll be committing an
update tonight or tomorrow to take care of it along with an update
to the romdb SQL info.

 SNES/NES/PCe/etc /etc are not affected by this really since they
are generally unzipped or zipped with a single file per zip.