[mythtv] MuthMusic player

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Mon Nov 14 00:20:47 EST 2005

I've decided to set-up MythMusic since I finally got it compiled and
moved over my 11GB of songs from my Windows box. What player is
MythMusic using to play the files? A number of the files play at half
speed and only show one audio channel. Mplayer plays them fine as well
as Noatun. I was not able to find a place to specify the player. I think
the songs that I ripped from CD using iTunes are the only ones showing
this slow play in MythMusic. Songs ripped and compressed before I
started using iTunes seem fine.

Thanks,

Robert LeBlanc