[mythtv] Idea for interlaced playback.

Andrew atp4 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 13 21:56:07 EST 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 00:44, Bjørn Konestabo wrote:
> Dennis Tell wrote:
> > I'm using a cheap msi fx5200 svideo out and it works with a 25hz
> I've searched both myth-dev and myth-user and the web pretty thoroughly
> trying to find a solution to this problem, but I've only found out that
> quite a few people share exactly my problem. Sigh. I really should get
> myself an HDTV and swap this problem for a set of new ones. :)

Thats what I did. Stuffed around for months trying to get an acceptable
interlaced output but never got it right. I ended up buying an HD LCD panel.
Im now happy with the picture.
  For me, interlaced output needs to be as good as a stb would be, the way it
is at the moment it just doesnt cut it.

Andrew