[mythtv] [Fwd: [mythtv-users] can't add Capture Card in setup]

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sun Nov 13 08:32:30 EST 2005

rat wrote:

>	Hi
>
>I not give any response for my question from mythtv-users, Maybe
>deveropers can help me.

Funny.  I specifically remember writing the response, "And no query?" on
the users list asking for more information more than 30 hours before you
posted this message...

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/160542#160542

Oh, and I don't want the reply on this list--reply (or start a new
thread if you lost the message) on the users list, because that's where
this question belongs.

Mike