[mythtv] Breaking Live-TV

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Fri Nov 11 11:16:32 EST 2005

It would be nice to have a clean-up after the liveTV session is done.
Just channel surfing adds a horrendous amount of entries in the recorded
programs. I have 600 programs and multiple people using my box, so I
really can't tell what would be actual programs and what is channel
surfing since the actual program run-times are not displayed in the
recorded program area. I do like the idea that the "slave" frontends
follow the "primary". If the primary quits LiveTV what happens to the
"slaves"? A settable option of terminate video or take control might
work well. Just my 2 cents.

Robert LeBlanc