[mythtv] FYI: Building SVN difficult - dependancies galore.!

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Thu Nov 10 01:41:06 EST 2005

No worries really, at least you are trying to be helpful, which is always
appreciated.  Hopefully one of the more senior/knowledgable of the myth
developers (or anyone else that's seen this problem and fixed it themselves)
will see that that's exactly what I'm trying to do to, and encourage it by
telling me how to solve my little problem. :-)

Anyone? :-)

Buzz.