[mythtv] Odd problem

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Wed Nov 9 00:59:13 EST 2005

I just updated from subversion today for the first time in months. After
I got everything compiled I ran across an odd issue. I can run mythtv
from the command line and watch live TV. In fact the about three second
delay is now gone and there is no more pre-buffering pauses at the start
of watching the channel. (PVR-500) Mythfrontend is not able to play live
TV. Recorded programs work fine and channels that I watched show up in
the recorded programs. There are no errors in the logs. Anyone know what
I am missing here?

Thanks,

Robert LeBlanc