[mythtv] Mythtranscode .mpg => .mpg not .mpg => .nuv

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Sun Nov 6 17:14:29 EST 2005

Ok, here is a new version of mpeg2fix:
http://www.pblue.org/myth/mpeg2fix-0.4.tgz

It supports multiple-audio streams better now (Paul's example passes
the validator).  It also should fix the problem Cory had (apparently
the last frame is just a partial, which confused the tool).

But again, there are no new features in this release.

If anyone wants to give it further testing, that'd be great.

By the way, there is a known problem where when encoding new frames,
the bottom 16 rows of pixels get screwed up.  I have no idea what is
causing this, as the input YUV looks fine.  I need to play with
avencdoer some more to work this out, I guess.

.Geoff