[mythtv] Can't use MythTV after svn Help

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Nov 6 15:13:21 EST 2005

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Saturday 05 November 2005 08:30 pm, Bruce Markey wrote:
>> I don't know if that is really necessary. If there is a impromptu
>> vote, I'll say 'no' ;-).
>
> Well, unless/until someone can figure out why the database update isn't
> working..

Well, yeah, that's one of the reasons I checked this in before
this gag reply. The more obvious problem is if someone goes back
to an earlier version there would be no way the basenames could ever
be filled in. It looks like Steve may be going back to 0.18.1 having
already updated the schema number. When he eventually upgrades to a
later version, this fix will fill in the missing basenames.

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7765

--  bjm