[mythtv] Can't use MythTV after svn Help

Steve & Laurie Sanders slsanders at colfaxnet.com
Sun Nov 6 12:45:32 EST 2005

Tom,

Yes, I can watch recordings now and they still freeze. I am running the
stable branc now (release-0-18-fixes). I don't know where to begin looking
for the cause. The system is very stable otherwise. When the playback freeze
occurs I can resume play by pressing ff then play. This resumes playback 1-2
seconds prior to the freeze and continues. The freeze occurs randomly
sometimes several minutes, sometimes > 30 minutes.

Steve