[mythtv] Mythtranscode .mpg => .mpg not .mpg => .nuv

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Sun Nov 6 11:25:10 EST 2005

On 11/6/05, Paul Wheeler wrote:
>  With the attached patch it completed and the output stream played fine in
> mplayer. However validate.sh said the streams differed.
>
> > Even so, I'd certainly be interested to see this stream.
>
>  I messaged you off the list with an address where to download it. If you
> didnt get this I can resend.
I got it.  I will look into the validate issue.  I've seen cases when
validate doesn't pass cleanly.  What it is supposed to do is validate
that running the output through mpeg2fix again returns the same result
the 1sttime as the second-time.  In any case, thanks for the stream.
With this, I can likely get the subtitles working in the future too.

.Geoff