[mythtv] Re: MythFlix: NetFlix Plugin

Michael Segulja msegulja at lmdcs.com
Fri Nov 4 19:53:10 EST 2005

Kevin Kuphal wrote:

> Velorider wrote:
>
>> I glad to here you could add to your queue.  I've released a patch
>> for the caching problem causing your movie not to show up in the
>> queue when viewing your queue through MythFlix plugin.
>>

> Just reporting that this works for me now.  I'd love to suggest that
> there be some feedback on an add and a removal function.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Kevin

Any chance this could also support Blockbuster Online?  How hard would
it be to add that functionality?  I'm not a programmer, so coding from
scratch isn't going to happen, but I'm wondering it would be as simple
as changing the links in the code to Blockbuster instead of Netflix?

Just curious...
Michael