[mythtv] Offline viewing on Laptop

Paul Rhodes paul4352 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 13:57:27 EST 2005

Hi,

I would like to be able to select files from mythtv to sync with my
laptop so I can keep up with TV programmes while I am travelling, but I
can't seem to find a clean way of doing this right now.

I'm using DSMyth to watch recordings via mythweb right now, but I cannot
click on 'Save Target as  ...' for myth:// links.

Ideally it would be nice to have a program where I can select programs
via a GUI (web or client/server) and sync them overnight.

Is any of this possible? I'm sure other people must be doing this - what
is the best solution available right now?

cheers,

Paul