[mythtv] QGVector errors

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Thu Nov 3 17:38:06 EST 2005

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:

> I've done a test, i deleted program and credits table so i know all data i
> get is new data.
> Now most EIT programs don't have any descriptions and the descriptions on
> hallmark looks cut off, just like in the begining of the EIT code when it
> didn't know how to assemble those long descriptions that was cut of into
> multiple sections/packets/whateveritscalled.

Ahh, there was a ticket in the last two weeks about EIT data not
being inserted. It turned out that the problem in that case was
that the complete set of sections was never collected and thus
never emitted to the database.

*research*
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/344

There was a patch that went in based upon 344, which
basically short circuited that and faked the response that all
the sections had been collected. This may be the source of your
problem.

I'd suggest backing out the changes in the changset
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7573 and see what
happens. (ie. Just get the patch and apply it with patch -R)

John, any comments?

Stuart