[mythtv] QGVector errors

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Thu Nov 3 16:25:13 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 10:07:36PM +0100, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> wrote:
> > I'm getting quite a lot of the following error
> >
> > "QGVector::insert: Index 0 out of range"
> >

> > This is with 7679.
> >
> > I'm not sure where it comes from and I haven't had
> > much time to try and find out. Anyone else having this one?
> >

> > Stuart
> >

> I've seen loads of those too, but i thought it was something i did.
> Then later i reverted my change and i still got it.

It's something in the last few days changes.
Not sure what though (or even where they are used yet)

> I've also seen things like:
>
> 2005-10-30 23:56:41.087 DB Error (Adding Event (Credits)):
> Query was:
> INSERT INTO credits (person, chanid, starttime, role) SELECT person, 20298,
> '2005-10-30 02:45:00', 'actor' FROM people WHERE people.name='Stephen W.
> Williams'
> Driver error was [2/1062]:
> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
> Database error was:
> Duplicate entry '20298-2005-10-30 02:45:00-3299-actor' for key 1

Those you can fix by changing the relevant INSERT INTO statements
into REPLACE INTO statements. The main event info itself used to
this before it was changed.

> When this happends there is always several of them.
> And i've noticed that program guide data from EIT does not have any
> descriptions.

That's a different issue that needs looking at separately.
See what you can figure out yourself. I'll be able to help
in more detail after I get through my exam on Wed :-(

Stuart