[mythtv] Themeing

François daitheflu at free.fr
Wed Nov 2 10:56:44 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to "develop" a new theme (which I'll post later) and I would
like to change the way menus are organized. Everything works well and is
pretty easy to do with the xml files. But I encounter a problem with the
music menu : I would like to have just one "Audio button" that would
start the player and I can't find the way to do that. I 've found that
the Play music button's action is PLUGIN mythmusic which start a new
menu and then I can open the player with MUSIC_PLAY action.
But I have to select Play music 2 times which is kind of boring for the
same thing.

If anyone has an idea, that would be nice :)
Thanks !

Fr.

PS : have you received my idea of "MythExplorer" ?