[mythtv] Intro and Mythweb

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:11:39 EST 2005

I decided I wanted to take a look at AJAX, as it seems like something
fun to 'pass the time'.  Whilst I don't have heaps of it spare, when I
do, I enjoy doing cool things and expanding my knowledge base.

I have always been of the opinion that the Myth protocol should be
more supportive of clients, particularly providing a full API and
preventing direct access to the DB.  Hopefully, any new protocol will
better address this; I am confident Isaac et al will do well here.

Anyways, basically, I would just like to add my support for this
mini-project.  I look forward to possible helping where I can as I
learn the fun that is AJAX.

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.