[mythtv] Status of DVB EPG data

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sun May 29 06:55:56 UTC 2005

On Sun, May 29, 2005 at 10:39:42AM +1000, Jon Whitear wrote:
> [...]

Someone posted a script recently for AU users which takes the SD
schedule (from any tv_grab_au) along with a list of which programs are
in HD from the widescreen.tv web site, and adds HD program information.
I haven't tried it but it seems like a reasonable idea. Check this out:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/129588?search_string=australian%20hd;#129588

I haven't tried it myself, as I haven't yet switched to HD viewing.
(I should though as I now have an HDTV.)

Hamish