[mythtv] MythWifi Remote Control plugin

Femi Veys femiveys at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 17:15:41 UTC 2005

if you install the plugin, and then run mythfrontend, the tables should be
created automatically the first time if they don't exists yet.
Tell me if this is not the case, cause then there is something really wrong.
Here and on several other systems it worked. If you don't have MythTV 0.18
or greater, you should read the INSTALL file in mythwifi.tar.bz2
Hope this helped you.