[mythtv] Re: mythtv-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 53

Martin Gutenbrunner martin.gutenbrunner at gmx.at
Thu May 26 14:48:28 UTC 2005

> (Sigh) well I can't spot anything so it maybe as was previously stated
> that your driver can't cope
> with one of the fec_inners. The only other thing I can suggest is that
> you put on TUNING debug
> just to check.
>
> Sorry.
>
> --
> John

Thanks anyway. I have just tried the card on my win2000 rig and it ran
without any problems. so it seems that it's really just the drivers. still
better than the card was crap ;-)

I'll ask my brother if he wants to give me his wintv nova in exchange for my
card. he just needs it for browsing the internet and that works with this
card as well...