[mythtv] Audio Pids PrefferedLanguages (Again)

Jesper Sörensen jesper at datapartner.se
Wed May 25 19:03:56 UTC 2005

> I assume you dont want a PMT dump now I have fixed the
> PreferredLanuage entry ? I still dont understand the logic that would
> lead to the behaviour I was seeing but I guess as it works with the
> PreferredLanguage entry with a null domain name all is well.

I guess the GetSetting() call doesn't find the lang setting when you set
the hostname (so the setting has no effect). Perhaps you have some
mis-matching settings somewhere in your db? Anyway, that's not my area
and I don't really know how it works but if you are interested you could
continue investigating the GetSetting method, or try dropping your db
and starting from scratch...