[mythtv] Window border started appearing in recent cvs

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Tue May 24 18:32:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 16:39 +0100, Ed W wrote:
> >BTW We don't try to calculate the border dimensions, so if you use
> >bordered windows you must account for that in the window placement.
> Hmm, has this changed in the last 3 months though?
We never calculated borders explicitly, but I tried a bunch of things
to get this working for everyone that piped up before 0.18. You should
probably search the archives before touching the code.

If you really want to get this working you should probably look at the
code in SDL, see what tuxracer does to get full screen window working.

-- Daniel