[mythtv] dvb zero length record

Tj NG htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Tue May 24 09:46:42 UTC 2005

Tom Hughes wrote:

>That's the same, yes. Was that running with my patch?
>
>Did you rebuild an RPM with the patch or build from CVS? are you sure
>you've got the right backend running and the right libraries?
>
>Actually from the fact that the BER and UNC values are zero I suspect
>you have got my patch so maybe I haven't fixed it... Mine still hasn't
>lost anything though.

Yup, running with your patch.. What I did was I scheduled  alot of
recordings (one show after another) and try to keep my two cards  busy
as much as I could. Finally got 1 out of around 15 odd recordings.

Scheduling more shows and hopefully it will happen again, I am now
doing  a " -v all" for my backend

Think this problem only happens for 2+ cards setup? What kernel version
you using? Is this MythTV or DVB driver related?

Regards,
Tj