[mythtv] mythfrontend crash in the EPG w/ backtrace

octothorp at gmail.com octothorp at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:10:52 UTC 2005

On 5/20/05, Isaac Richards <ijr at case.edu> wrote:
> Yes, in fact, I do.

So you seem to be saying LxM bounties suck ass then, huh?

> half about the same issue with no new information in any of the messages, and

Did anyone ask for additional info? I know I would have found that
very helpful and would improve the quality of any future bug reports I
dared to try and report.

> they're entitled to _IMMEDIATE_ support on an issue, it tends to make me not
> care terribly much about their problems.

I don't feel intitled to anything, and you're the one who wants to
know about problems with the most possible current CVS and does not
care about yesterday's CVS. Tell me then, how do I report about
anything in CVS at all and have it be relevant if no one wants to look
at anything until days later? Oh, it's old now. "Too bad, you're just
a [l]user" is the response you seem to want to give.

Further, I doubt it's just my issue. I'm glad you seem to only take
this attitude with some users and not everyone, or myth would quickly
die.

Here's some advice. If you wanted a better bug report, have better
instructions on your site, and feel free to make suggestions when
replying to bug reports which need more info. Insulting people does
not get good mileage.