AW: [mythtv] Mythgame N64...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu May 19 12:54:59 UTC 2005

May I use your patch and update it, so that dbcheck generates the Required
tables for the n64 games. And then send it to the mythtv mailing list, so
that anyone could integrate it to cvs??

I could also use my source, but I've seen you've already done the RomName
reading, wich is not realised in my patch yet!