[mythtv] MythWeb is broken

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue May 17 17:44:48 UTC 2005

> This code says isMobileUser is true if getScreeSize is false.  That's
> backwards.  Should be
>  return (getScreenSize() != false);

yeah, I just discovered this after realizing that deleting the session
files doesn't actually seem to wipe out the cached theme (which mildly
disturbs me).  (and in your example, it should be !==, not !=)  That's
what I get for trying to code and pack at the same time.

Anyway, it's committed and fixed, but people will need to do a
RESET_THEME=yes (see the readme) to fix the session's theme.

-Chris