[mythtv] Building

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Mon May 16 18:58:02 UTC 2005

To make these easy on myself initially, I followed Jarod Wilson's guide for
setting up MythTV for FC3. Now though, I'd like to have the ability to build
from scratch. One thing I couldn't figure out was how to get the kernel
sources as ATRPMS. Is this possible? It seems like such an obvious thing but
it was not clear to me what the exact form of the apt-get command should be.
Are there any HOWTOs for building MythTV from source? I'm assuming it is
mostly ./configure type stuff but what, for example, are the dependencies?

--
Mike