[mythtv] Call for testers of release-0-18-fixes branch

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon May 16 00:38:22 UTC 2005

	I was checking the tags to see if DisplayResOSX.cpp bug fixes
were in (they are, thanks), and was wondering about the philosophy
of branching vs tagging. In the case of this file, r1.6 is the same
as r1.4.2.1, which isn't a problem, but does sort of "clutter" the
repository a bit.

	The "best" way is probably whatever is easiest for you,
but I assume you do it through locking explicit revisions in
your local copy, applying patches, and then checking in?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "People say I'm strange, does it
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |        make me a stranger?